4 Way Breeching Inlet
Inlet Breeching is installed at Dry risers in buildings for Fire Fighting use , its fitted with Inlet connection at fire brigade access level and outlet connection at given points which is normally dry but capable of being charged with water by pumping from fire service. Its installed with male Instantaneous connections and drain valves.
Features and Specifications
* Body Cast iron, Ductile Iron or Gunmetal
* Inlet:2.5” BS instantaneous male copper alloy to BS 1982
* Outlet:6” BS 4504 / 6” table E /6” ANSI 150#
* Working Pressure:16barTest pressure: Body test at 22.5bar
* Non- Return valve are loaded with spring.
* Complete Inlet breeching is RED epoxy powder coated.
* Drain valve made of Brass / Gunmetal.
* Cap made of Plastic or Rubber.
* Chain Made of Brass or stainless steel.
Packing & Shippment:
● FOB port:Xiamen/Guangdong/Ningbo / Shanghai
● Packing Size:35*34*27cm
● Units per Export Carton:1 pc
● Net Weight:33kgs
● Gross Weight:34kgs
● Lead Time:15-30days according to the orders.
Breeching inlet (Inlet breeching) is normally located on the ground floor of building to enable the fire and rescue service to connect hoses to supply water into dry riser, so that water can be pumped up to higher floors.
Note: Please leave your email, our professional person will contact you asap!