Fire Resistant Blankets
1. Why use Fire Resistant Blanket?
1. Easy and light to use for almost children and the old.
2.High Temperature resistant to protect you around fire.
3..None validity and durable to use for lifelong time.
4.Strong R&D Team for OEM/ODM Service: Color,size, logo can be make accordingly customer request.
5.Quality Certificated:CE,EN1869:1997,ISO9001 management
2. How to Use fire blanket?
3.USER GUIDE TO FIRE BLANKETS
Fire Blanket: use on 'Class A, B & D' and works by smothering the fire.
It may also be used to contain fire-extinguishing media, to improving its effectiveness
when applied to small fires in open conditions or extinguish clothing on fire etc.
Location/ Fitting - blankets should be wall mounted at eye level where they can be
easily accessed but away from the risk (cooker), so that you can pull down and
remove blanket quickly without being obstructed
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Ensure that you are positioned between the fire and a safe exit/escape route.
2. Pull down (generally) tapes to remove blanket from container.
3. Hold blanket by the tapes and wrap so to protect exposed skin on hands and
forearm (using the blanket to shield your face & hands) and then place or cover
burning material completely. Leave to cool for at least 30 minutes, keeping out of
4. Turn off any electrical or gas supplies or remove any heat source if safe, leave the
area closing all doors behind you and call the fire brigade.
· Always read the instructions before use;
· Once the fire blanket has been placed over a small fire -
a small fire -remove the source of ignition (i.e. shut off or close down
electrical power, gas or flames);
· Do NOT remove blanket for at least 30 minutes - call the
· Do NOT reuse dispose of and get new blanket;
Note: Please leave your email, our professional person will contact you asap!